~~Welcome to this website. You may contact me by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope that you find the information contained here to be useful. I have included some important sections from my class procedures. You may find all class procedures by clicking on the file to the left.
You may find a schedule of your assignments/tests by clicking on the course tab on the left of this screen.
PRACTICE SHEETS (PS) ARE FOUND BY GOING TO THE CLASS AND SCROLLING DOWN (BELOW THE CALENDAR), FINDING THE NEEDED DATE AND CLICKING.
I am available every morning except Wednesdays (staff inservice) for help before school up until 15 minutes before the first bell rings. At that time I need to focus my attention on the incoming class so I cannot engage in individualized tutoring.
I am available at lunch and after school most days. I ask that you speak with me ahead of time so I know to expect you. There are some times when meetings and appointments mean I may not be available. Always let me know you are coming.
Absence policies: ~~ Each day we engage in important meaningful activities.
- When you are absent it is YOUR responsibility to get the asignment from my webpage AND it is your responsibility to get the notes from another student in the class.
- Always get the notes or read the text BEFORE seeing me for help. This will make our time together more productive as you will be better prepared.
Homework policies: ~~Students need to take pride in their knowledge and work and their presentation of it.
- Assignments are ALWAYS due at the START of the NEXT CLASS unless otherwise posted. The exception is that any assignment meant to prepare a student for a test is due the day of the test.
- Assignments are to be done in PENCIL on graph paper. The original problem including diagrams is required as is the work to show process. I do NOT accept answers only or poorly written work.
Testing Policies: ~~Tests are your opportunity to showcase what you have learned.
- Students are expected to take tests the day they are scheduled.
- I always plan a day between the last assignment and the test. This allows students to see me during office hours to get help. It also means that being absent the day before a test does NOT excuse a student from taking the test with the class.
- All make-up tests will be given the first day a student is back unless he/she has extended absences.
Our class motto: ~~Perserverance and Precision
You can email me at: email@example.com