~~Welcome to this website. You may contact me by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope that you find the information contained here to be useful. I have included some important sections from my class procedures. You may find all class procedures by clicking on the file to the left.
You may find a schedule of your assignments/tests by clicking on the course tab on the left of this screen.
I am available every morning except Wednesdays (staff inservice) for help before school up until 15 minutes before the first bell rings. At that time I need to focus my attention on the incoming class so I cannot engage in individualized tutoring.
I am available at lunch and after school most days. I ask that you speak with me ahead of time so I know to expect you. There are some times when meetings and appointments mean I may not be available. Always let me know you are coming.
Absence policies: ~~ Each day we engage in important meaningful activities.
- When you are absent it is YOUR responsibility to get the asignment from my webpage AND it is your responsibility to get the notes from another student in the class.
- Always get the notes or read the text BEFORE seeing me for help. This will make our time together more productive as you will be better prepared.
Homework policies: ~~Students need to take pride in their knowledge and work and their presentation of it.
- Assignments are ALWAYS due at the START of the NEXT CLASS unless otherwise posted. The exception is that any assignment meant to prepare a student for a test is due the day of the test.
- Assignments are to be done in PENCIL on graph paper. The original problem including diagrams is required as is the work to show process. I do NOT accept answers only or poorly written work.
Testing Policies: ~~Tests are your opportunity to showcase what you have learned.
- Students are expected to take tests the day they are scheduled.
- I always plan a day between the last assignment and the test. This allows students to see me during office hours to get help. It also means that being absent the day before a test does NOT excuse a student from taking the test with the class.
- All make-up tests will be given the first day a student is back unless he/she has extended absences.
Our class motto: ~~Perserverance and Precision
You can email me at: email@example.com